Current Employment Opportunities
Line Technician (2nd shift)
Maintain an efficient flow on the line; run line to achieve expected rate while maintaining quality of the product. Direct packagers on the line and report any problems to the shift supervisor. Work in mid-level position reporting to supervisors and passing along directions to employees in your team to ensure compliance with policies and completion of production quotas.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior work experience in a similar working environment – prior training or experience leading teams preferred
- Computer familiarity preferred
- Basic comprehension of the English language: reading and writing skills to understand and complete necessary paperwork
- Physical Requirements – Regularly required to stand at least 8 hours, walk, bend, and use both hands for repetitive pushing, pulling, reaching and grasping. Raise or lower an object from one level to another, 25-50 lbs. Good (corrected) eyesight and hand/eye coordination.