Designed to work flexibly with secondary packaging capability, the high speed tablet filling line supports compliant, efficient filling and packaging of a multitude of SKUs, as well as high volume projects.
Demand-driven scheduling manages tablet fill runs minute-by-minute, allowing faster responses to demand variations and assurance that launch or delivery deadlines will be met.
Our tablet fill line can fill up to 200 containers/minute (or 12,000/hour, 96,000/shift, or 288,000/day).
Built in 2005 and sourced from global Big Pharma, the line features the following:
- Speeds up to 200 containers / minute
- Allen Bradley Panel View Plus HMIs
- Aylward Model 725DL Counter-filler
- OCS Checkweigher, CEIA Metal Check
- Kaps-All GC-8 capper
- Omega Design Unscrambler
- Fowler Products CA-8 360 retorquer
- Enercon Induction Sealer
- Weiler PRL 1500L S10 high-speed labeler
- Systech Sentri Vision System
- Electronic pedigree (ePedigree) capable
- Videojet thermal print system